Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Pastels

Hello all my blog land friends.  Today is Wednesday and time for another challenge over at the Papercraft Star.   This week I was given the opportunity to choose this week's challenge.   I just love the soft look of pastels.  I found this lovely photo to use for inspiration if you choose.




For my project I used digital images from The House Across The Bay's  Shabby dot.  I made a "PARTY" banner using a Spellbinder's die along with some chipboard letters.  




Using flowers from Wild Orchid I add a mint and pink flower to the corner.  A Martha Stewart doily sits under the chipboard "P" which I inked up using an aqua chalk ink.  




For the "a"  I used a sweet rosette from The Girl's Paperie along with coordinating die cuts.  




The "R" is embellished using more of the die cuts from The Girls Paperie and coordinating flower.  Using a frame from Tattered Angles I framed up the letter.





For the "T"  I embellished using some lace from Webster's pages and a chipboard letter from Making Memories.




The "Y"  is embellished with a handmade flower using some text paper.  




I hope you have a chance to play along this week I would love to see what you create!  Be sure to check out what our fabulous design team has created to inspire you.  Thank you for stopping by.

Anitra























3 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! I love that minty flower on the "P"

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your beautiful banner! So very pretty and a great challenge ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so soft and pretty I like everything on your banner
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete