Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Birthday Challenge

Wednesday is here again and that means it's another challenge over at the Papercraft Star!  This week we have an easy challenge for you.  Create a project using a Birthday theme.  For my card I decided to use a bright and cheery color pallet.   I used some patterned papers from an old Key Ingredients Taylored Expressions kit.  I stamped a frame using a Verve stamp set in a pink pirouette ink.  Using a coordinating die I cut the frame out.  The baja breeze ribbon from SU matched perfectly.  I tied a simple bow and added a gem button along with some prima flourishes.  That does it for my card.  My husband and I are terrible at remembering birthdays of our aunts and uncles, cousins and even grandparents.  Having a few birthday cards in the car have come in pretty handy when we go to visit.  There has been more than one occasion when we stopped by for a visit to find a birthday celebration had been going on!  Talk about awkward!!!  Well I look forward to seeing what you create!

Anitra



4 comments:

  1. Anitra you card is so very pretty ... I love the bright cheerful colours and the bling is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! Love the pink and blue together!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe so sweet and charming, beautiful design and amazing coloring, striking card! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love your cluster of embellishments!

    ReplyDelete