Friday, May 4, 2012

Tag your it!

Just a reminder that we are having our Mother's day theme challenge over at the Papercraft Star!  You still have time to link up those Mother's day projects!  Here are some tags using images from our sponsor The House Across The Bay!  These vintage seed packets are so charming.  Now I am NOT blessed with a green thumb:  however my own mama can grow just about anything.  She is retired and spends her time outside creating a wonderland of floral bliss!  She threatens to give me cuttings of my grandmother's roses but I beg her each time not to.  I don't think I could stand if if those beautiful roses died on me.  These little beauties are just the flowers for me!  Very low maintenance and the vivid colors in these images are total eye candy!  These will be the perfect tags to go on her Mother's day gift!  Well that does it for this post.  Hope you all have a wonderful Friday and a safe weekend! Thank you for stopping by.

Anitra





2 comments:

  1. such a pretty card i love the lace detail, i saw this on Papercraft star
    karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so pretty with so many fabulous, shabby chic details! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete