Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dino Birthday!

The Card Positioning System Blog is celebrating their 5th anniversary with a huge celebration!  If you haven't already stop by and play along with the sketches.  There are many chances to win and also become reacquainted to past and present design team members.  This is the first of 15 sketches they will be posting each day for the fifteen days.  Sadly I'm already behind but thought this first sketch would be perfect for a birthday card we need for a party this weekend.  I started with some bayou blue card stock as my base.  The patterned papers are from Basic Grey, and the image is from Penny Black stamps called "Dino Party".  I colored the little dinosaurs with Copic markers and added some buttons from SU.  That does it for my card today, now if I can just remember to purchase the present tomorrow!  Thank you for stopping by!

Anitra










No comments:

Post a Comment