Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Heart is Yours

The weekend is here!  Tonight I told my hubby I was going to stay up and PARTY!  However my idea of partying is sitting at my crafty spot and create while listening to 90's grunge bands on my headphones so as not to disturb my sleeping babies.  I know who knew I was such a party animal.  For this card I used the Mojo Monday sketch along with a Verve stamp set called "Swirling Hearts".  I stamped the swirling hearts frame in Tattered Rose Distress ink, and cut it with the coordinating die.  The patterned papers I used was from a Lost and Found paper pack which I distress the edges.  Using my favorite colors of pinks, greens, and kraft I added a burlap heart, along with some BEAUTIFUL trim purchased from Emma's Paperie.  The flower is from Prima and the small pearls are from Want 2 Scrap.  That finishes my card and my night of parting:-).  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and thank you for stopping by.

Anitra

Entering this card Kraft Journal









4 comments:

  1. Soooo beautiful!!!! Love the colors and the mixture of embellishments with great texture!! Thanks for playing Mojo and The Kraft Journal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is the kid of card that is inspired by grunge rock, rock on sister! LOL Absolutely gorgeous Anitra! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is BEAUTIFUL! Love this color combo - it's so nice and gurly. I love your distressing, too. And great mixture of embellishments!
    Hugs
    - Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! Love the pretty patterned paper and burlap heart!

    ReplyDelete