Thursday, August 26, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge 125


Welcome to my blogging project.  I'm new to blogging and I just wanted to share my love of paper crafting.  I love the sketches that Taylor releases every Friday and thought I might, for once, participate and play along with others who follow Taylor's blog.  When I saw this sketch and the inspirations of the Sketch Crew, I knew that I should use a kit that I had left over from some time ago.  I'm looking forward to Summer coming to an end and for the cooler days of Fall to arrive!  Until then, I'll just have to sit back and Chillax!


I used the Pina Colada kit from Stampin Up, Card stock Tangerine Tango Old Olive, So Saffron, and Taylored Expression's Choice White. Image from Taylored Expression's Chillax, colored with Copic markers.

Thanks for taking a peek,

The Sleepy Stamper

1 comment: