Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Star Challenge

Wednesday once again.  Than mean another challenge over at the Papercraft Star.  This week we challenge you to create a project that includes a star.  Easy right?  This week is a special week also as we give a warm welcome to our newest member of out design team.  Deanne is better known as "Three Trees".  Please stop by her blog Three Trees and help welcome her.  For my project I used patterned papers from Authentique to create a file pocket.  The sentiment was taken from the Autintique sticker sheet popped up with pop dots.  I created the rosette using a Tim Holtz die and adhered a scull cameo from Jolee.  The stars were cut using a Taylored Expressions die.  That does it for this project.  I look forward to seeing what you come up with.  Our featured designer this week is Steph and she has a real beautiful card using images from our sponsor The House Across the Bay.  Enjoy the rest of your week and thank you for stopping by.

Anitra



7 comments:

  1. Stunning card Anitra ... I just love the stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation Anitra. Where does one get the star die? It's very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Iley! Those dies are from Taylored Expressions. She coordinating stamp sets too.
      Thanks for checking out my lonely blog!

      Delete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this!! I'm a huge Halloween fan, so this is excellent. I love the dies and the papers you used. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Halloween card, Anitra, love the papers you used. Have a wonderful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought this paper too - isn't it fun !! What a fun card (and sentiment !), your skull on a rosette make me laugh. Something about those two together that is crazy fun ! Hope you are having a great week, Anita !! Hugs. -J-

    ReplyDelete