Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Warmth

Yes!  It's Wednesday once again and the week is half way done.  To help you get over that hump we have a great challenge this week over at the Papercraft Star!  Our theme this week is warmth.  I love how the Design Team has different views on warmth.  For myself I went with warm colors.  I used an image from Midnight Express 201 from our sponsor The House Across the Bay.  I also used  patterned papers from Graphic 45 which worked perfectly with the image!  I wanted to keep my card more on the masculine side and without a sentiment.  I hope you have a chance to play along this week, I'd love to see your take on warmth.

Anitra




Paper:  Basic black cardstock, patterned papers from Graphic 45
ink:  Distress inks
Embellishments:  image from THATB, Spellbinders, ribbon

1 comment:

  1. You chose such a fun way to use the theme Anitra. All those wonderful bold colors--great card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete