Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Play Date Cafe challenge 113

Play Date Cafe challenge for the start of 2012 and I am determined to play along.  I do have to admit this colors this week have really threw me for a loop.  Juniper, Mint, and Vanilla are beautiful in the DT inspiration: however what color is Juniper?  Well I tried my best.  My Juniper looks like mint, and my mint looks more like light blue.  Luckily I'll get a chance to try again next week.

Anitra






Paper:  Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla cardstock from SU
Ink:  Soft Suede, Distress ink in Antique Linen 
Stamps:  Antique Trims, Sweet Kids from Clear Art Stamps
Embellishments:  Tattered Angles frame, seam binding, velvet flowers


6 comments:

  1. This is super, Anitra! Love the Antique Trims stamp border. Goes beautifully with the framed sentiment and pearl flourish.

    Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is absolutely gorgeous!! So pretty and stylish - love the beautiful stamp and frame. This 'Happy Birthday' sentiment is amazing - I must have it :) And the lovely pale yeallow flower is the perfect touch along with the pearl flourish.
    hugs
    - Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really stunning - the names mean nothing, they are just a guide and you worked it all out in a perfect way. Beautiful creation. Thank you so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drop dead gorgeous girl! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just my style, I do love how you combined that beautiful sentiment...it's perfection!
    here's my blog if you have time to visit.
    http://kathysalwaysstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete