Monday, October 20, 2014

Kraft Journal Color Challenge

Good Monday morning!  I have a card to share with you this week from the Kraft Journal's Color Challenge.


This is a great inspiration photo, so of course I was inspired to create a Halloween card.


Using some Lunch Bag Kraft cardstock as my base I distressed using some black soot.  I then matted some orange polka dot patterned paper.  I added a simple striped border piece matted onto some Backboard Stock paper.  I tucked a scalloped border using Vintage Dictionary pages.  I then tied some Natural Hemp Cording around the border piece.  For my image I used a digital image from an Etsy shop and matted onto a pinked circle which was also distressed with black soot.  This color challenge is so fun I hope you get a chance to play along.  I think I'll be challenging myself to create more cards using this color story.  For more gorgeous inspiration please stop by the Kraft Journal blog to see what the design team has created!


No comments:

Post a Comment